In this article, we have put a list of do’s and don’ts when it comes to using rejuvenating set. But first let’s talk a little about what rejuvenating set is for those who are not familiar with the same. A rejuvenating set comprises of soap, toner, day cream with SPF and night cream with peeling properties. For more information on this subject, you can read more here: What is Skin Rejuvenating Set And What Should You Expect? You can also check the most popular rejuvenating sets in the market here: rejuvenating sets.
Now let’s delve directly into the subject and talk about the most important dos and don’ts when using rejuvenating set.
Table of Contents
Do’s of using rejuvenating set
- Follow the advice of your skin care professional to find a rejuvenating set that is right for your skin. Most importantly, in case you have sensitive skin.
- Inform your skin care professional of all products you currently are using or have used within the last couple months.
- Inform your skin care professional of any allergies you may have.
- Conduct a patch test before applying on face.
- If redness is noted, apply toner and cream every other day. continue applying sunblock.
- Gradually resume with the whole set after a week. Use toner and cream every other day. Then use them everyday on the following week.
- Rest your skin for a month after finishing rejuvenating set. Resume your normal routine or switch to milder rejuvenating set or maintenance set.
- Always wear sunblock cream 15 SPF at least while and after using rejuvenating set.
- Be gentle with your face!
- Using the toner is the most crucial part, always try to pat your skin with a cotton especially around the delicate eye and mouth areas.
Don’ts of using rejuvenating set
- Do not leave soap on face for too long 20 Seconds is enough!
- Do not rub face when washing.
- Don’t overexpose yourself to the sun, harsh environments, or pollutants.
- Do not wax or use any form of hair removal 1 month before and up to 1 month after using rejuvenating set.
- Don’t pick at any of your skin that may be peeling.
- Do not over do it – think of your skin like an apple. An apple with skin looks plump and hydrated. When you peel an apple, it becomes brown and shriveled, that is why it is important when exfoliating not to over do it. Your skin is a protective barrier!
- Avoid combining multiple skincare products as it may only result in skin irritation!
- No matter how tempting it is. Never scratch your skin when it feels itchy.
- Do not use if pregnant or lactating unless the rejuvenating set is tagged as safe to use.
Those were the most prominent dos and don’ts of using rejuvenating set. If you have more thoughts or questions that you would like to share with us, please don’t hesitate to comment below.