Rejuvenating set has some side effects which can vary from one person to another. Depending on your skin type, your skin history and the type of the rejuvenating set that you use. the side effects will be different.
A rejuvenating set removes the top layers of the skin. As a result, the skin that grows back is smoother. A Rejuvenating set treats wrinkles, discolored skin and acne usually on the face.
What does rejuvenating set do to the skin
A rejuvenating set is a skin-resurfacing procedure. In other words, it removes skin cells from the epidermis and from portions of the upper part of your middle layer of skin (dermis).
Rejuvenating set side effects
A rejuvenating set can cause various side effects, including:
Redness, scabbing and swelling. Normal healing from a rejuvenating set involves redness of the treated skin.
- Changes in skin color. A rejuvenating set can cause skin to become darker than normal (hyperpigmentation) during using. But don’t worry! Your skin will turn up whiter and clearer after you finish using.
- Stinging. Sometimes you might feel mild stinging while applying.
- Your skin may get tight and irritated. Follow the directions for sun protection, cleansing, moisturizing and applying protective ointments to your skin. And avoid picking, rubbing or scratching your skin.
Skin purging. Your skin may flare up with pimples while using rejuvenating set. This could be due to skin purging. When your skin is adjusting to the new product, and persevering with the product will eventually make your skin better. In fact, the sudden crop of pimples means that it’s working as intended. Learn more about skin purging when you read our article: PURGING VS BREAKOUTS: WHEN TO DITCH YOUR SKINCARE
Tips on alleviating the rejuvenating set side effects
- Use ice packs for comfort.
- Treated areas will develop new skin within about two weeks after using. So be patient.
- Use sunscreen every day even after finishing rejuvenating set.
- Use Aloe Vera Gel for soothing skin against any skin reaction.
A rejuvenating set improves skin texture and tone and lessens the appearance of fine wrinkles. In addition, it will help get rid of pimples and even prevent pimples from appearing again. Eventually, you’ll see a dramatic improvement in the look and feel of treated areas. Results may not be permanent. Over time, age and new sun damage can lead to new lines and skin color changes.
After rejuvenating set, the new skin is temporarily more sensitive to the sun. Therefore, protect your skin from the sun by using suitable sunblock cream.
For more info, check our article: In Video: What is Skin Rejuvenating Set And Tips On Using it?
Visit our Facebook page: https://facebook.com/rejuvenatingsts
Have you noticed other side effects that are not mentioned in this article? Well, share them with us or comment below.