The kojic acid soap you have always trusted. The one prescribed by your dermatologist is now available in Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap. Kojie San has an all-natural kojic acid formula. This formula helps lighten dark spots due to acne, age spots, freckles, sun-damaged skin, and other skin pigmentation.
Is Kojic Acid Bad For Your Skin?
Kojic acid was discovered in japan. It is a by-product of kojic, or malted rice, for use in the manufacture of rice wine. In cosmetics, kojic acid is popularly known for its excellent whitening effects and anti-oxidant properties. It has not shown any bad effect on the skin. In spite of the fact that Kojic Acid might make your skin a bit dry, it is still very effective on whitening skin and micropeeling dead skin cells.
Kojie San Soap Benefits
- Safely whitens and softens skin with deep cleansing.
- Suitable for use on both face and body.
- Moisturizing coconut oil primes skin for maximum absorption of kojic acid.
- Fades age spots, freckles, and other signs of sun damage.
- Gently heals acne blemishes and erases red marks and scars.
- Continuous use will result in fairer-looking skin.
Does KojieSan Soap Really Work?
People who use Kojie San soap in regular basis have shown their full satisfaction.
How to Use Kojie San Soap
- For daily use on face and body.
- For optimum results, use Kojie San Body Lightening Lotion with SPF 25 after bathing.
For those who have very sensitive skin might experience mild side effects if they use the soap more than instructed. Side effects can be noticeable as:
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.