Say Goodbye to hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration with Hiquin (Hi Quin) Cream. 4% Hydroquinone in Hiquin (Hi Quin) Cream is enough to brighten your skin and even out your skin tone.
Table of Contents
What is Hiquin (Hi Quin) Used For?
As stated earlier, HiQuin Cream contains 4% Hydroquinone. Actually, this is where the name HiQuin comes from. Hydroquinone is well known of its ability to treat stubborn skin hyperpigmentation.
How Do You Use HiQuin (Hi Quin) Cream?
- Cleanse your skin with suitable soap or facial wash.
- It is recommended to wait for some time (10 minutes) before applying the cream.
- Put small amounts of the cream on your dark spots and spread gently all over your skin.
- Always wear sunscreen 30 minutes before sun exposure. Renew application every 2-3 hours as long as you are exposed to sun.
Use it twice per day (morning and night) or once at night. For severe cases, use it twice and for light cases, use it once.
HiQuin Cream Side Effects
Mild stinging, burning, redness and dryness may occur. If any of these side effects worsen or persist, stop using for 3 days, then resume.
Don’ts and Do’s While Using 4% Hydroquinone HiQuin Cream
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to sun.
- Wear protective clothes on the treated areas of skin when outdoors.
- Avoid tanning booths and sunlamps.
- Always wear sunscreen, especially when outdoors.
- Don’t scratch your skin even if it is itchy.
- Don’t apply near eyes, cut or injured skin and after shaving.
Hydroquinone is a skin-lightening agent. It bleaches the skin, which can be helpful when treating different forms of hyperpigmentation.