RDL Baby Face Solutions #1,#2 and #3 are for topical treatment. You can select the suitable variant based on your skin concern as per following:
- RDL #3 is for dark skin.
- RDL #2 is for lighter skin.
- Babyface with Melawhite or RDL #1 is for maintenance to provide a smoother & lighter skin complexion.
Table of Contents
RDL Baby Face Solutions #1,#2,#3 Benefits
- Whitening and dark spot removing
- Face solutions
- Anti-Acne and depigmenting agent.
- Lasting Result.
How to Use RDL Baby Face Solutions #1,#2,#3
- Apply RDL Astringent by putting a small amount on a cotton ball and dab it on your face.
- Use a dabbing motion. You don’t need to rinse or wash off astringent after use.
- Remember DO NOT RUB.
- Use RDL Astringent once or twice a day, either in the morning or evening.
- For better and safer results, use RDL Sunblock Cream at day time to provide sun protection and RDL Whitening Cream during night time to moisturize the skin.
ASTRINGENT DO’S AND DONT’S
- Apply RDL Sunblock Cream SPF 15 to protect your face from sunlight. Re-apply it after every 2 hrs.
- Should not be used longer than 2 months.
- Apply RDL Whitening Cream with Moisturizer to moisturize your face.
- Do not apply on broken skin.
- Should not be used on children 12 years below.
- Do not use to treat more than 10% of the body surface
- Pregnant or lactating women should not use.
Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight. Don’t use if you have sunburns until fully recovered.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.