Experience lighter and fairer skin in just 7 days with Fairy Skin Derma Facial set. Moreover, are you tired of wearing heavy make-up everyday? Try this trendy beauty secret Fairy Skin set.
Fairy Skin Derma Set Benefits
Use Fairy Skin Derma Facial Set for:
- The treatment and prevention of severe cases of:
- Penetrating pores to:
- Reduce break-outs.
- Eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
- Remove dead skin cells.
- Dark spots.
- In addition to other discoloration such as freckles, and age spots.
- Achieving younger-looking skin.
How to use Fairy Skin Derma Set
- Derma Soap. Use in the morning and at night as your daily cleanser. Apply to damp face and lather 10-20 seconds before rinsing and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Derma Facial Toner. Place a small amount of Fairy Skin Derma Facial Toner on a swab of cotton. Then, spread evenly on your face and neck with upward motion. Use twice daily for month.
- Brightening Cream. After using Fairy Skin Derma Facial Toner, gently apply Fairy Skin Brightening Cream. Apply evenly on your face and neck with upward motion. Use once a day. Preferably, use it before bedtime for 1 month.
- Sunblock Cream-Gel. Use Fairy Skin Sunblock Cream-Gel during day time. Especially when you apply Fairy Skin Derma Facial Toner and Fairy Skin Brightening Cream at night for added protection during the entire exfoliation process. Apply 30 minutes before sun-exposure and re-apply as needed.
Test the skin for sensitivity to the product prior to use. If no allergies occur, you may start using the product.
In case of severe redness and itchiness, refrain from using the product. Avoid excessive sun exposure. It is best to
use Fairy Skin Sunblock Cream-Gel with Spf45 while undergoing exfoliation to protect your skin from harmful
UV rays and to avoid reddening.
Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
April Washington (verified owner) –
Emily Smith (verified owner) –
Beverly Harvey (verified owner) –
Melissa Hale PhD (verified owner) –
Gabrielle Patterson (verified owner) –
Mary Reyes (verified owner) –
Nichole Greene (verified owner) –
Linda Conley (verified owner) –
Karen Singh (verified owner) –
Marissa Nolan (verified owner) –