Using RDL Baby Face astringents the right way will help get the best results. So, how to use RDL Baby Face No.3, No.2 and No.1 astringents properly to get the best results? Before we answer this question, let’s shed some light on what RDL RDL Baby Face is used for.
What is RDL Baby Face Used For?
RDL Baby Face astringents are hydroquinone + tretinoin based products. It comes in 3 (three) variants: RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.3, RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.2 and RDL Baby Face Melawhite No.1. These variants are used to treat skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, acne and dark spots. Not only these, but also, they impart brighter, more radiant and youthful skin. The name “Baby Face” comes from the benefit the skin gets after using the RDL astringents as the skin will become like the skin of a baby; smooth, soft and clear.
How to Use RDL Baby Face No.3, No.2 and No.1
RDL Baby Face is 3-step method starting from using the strongest astringent to the lightest. RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin Astringent No.3 is the strongest and RDL Baby Face Melawhite Astringent No.1 is the lightest. The strongest and the lightest refer to the concentration of the active ingredients in the astringents.
STEP 1: For Darker Skin and Severe Skin Conditions
Start with RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.3. Follow the below steps for instruction for use.
Instruction For Application
- Put an enough amount of RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.3 on a cotton. Don’t put much!
- Dab the cotton on the affected areas only.
Dab only on the affected areas. Don’t rub. As rubbing may inflict irritation to some skins.
- Leave it on for a minute.
- Don’t rinse. Now, you can apply RDL Whitening Cream with Moisturizer if necessary to reverse any adverse reaction.
Wear RDL Sunblock Cream SPF15 if you will expose to sun to protect your skin while you are under the treatment from harmful sunrays. Re-apply every 2-5 hours depending on sunrays strength and period of exposure.
STEP 2: For Medium to Light Skin Tone and Moderate Skin Conditions
After your skin lightens post RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.3, switch RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.2. For those with medium to light skin, they can start with RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.2 directly.
Follow the steps mentioned above in STEP 1 for how to apply the astringent.
STEP 3: For Fair Skin and Light Skin Conditions
When you achieve your ideal skin tone post RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.3 and No.2, switch to RDL Baby Face Melawhite No.1 for maintenance to maintain the results you have achieved. You can use RDL Baby Face Melawhite No.1 as long as you desire and re-use whenever you think your skin tone needs enhancement. Also, if you have a fair skin tone originally but it got darker due to sun exposure or other factors and you want to recover your skin tone, you can start with RDL Baby Face Melawhite No.1 directly.
For instruction of application, you can follow the steps mentioned above in STEP 1 for how to apply the astringent.
It is noteworthy that it is not necessary to follow the above mentioned 3-step method to get the results you desire. From our experience, there are many users who used RDL Baby Face No.3 only (sometimes more than one bottle) and got the results they dream of. Others prefer RDL Baby Face No.2; so they use only No.2 for their skincare routine. And finally, others opt for RDL Baby Face No.1 directly and incorporate it in their skincare routine.
Important Tips For Using RDL Baby Face Astringents
- As your skin will be peeling during using RDL Baby Astringents, your skin will tend to be sensitive and easily burns when exposing to sun. Hence, always protect your skin from harsh sunrays by using RDL Sunblock Cream SPF15.
- Do not rub. We know you saw this statement many times in this article but we just want to stress the importance of not rubbing the astringents against your skin to prevent irritation.
- Do not use RDL Baby Face Hydroquinone Tretinoin No.3 or No.2 more than 2 (two) months in a row. RDL No.3 and No.2 may incur peeling which makes skin sensitive and thin to reveal the new skin beneath old dead skin cells. Hence, the appropriate way to get the best results is to have downtime after finishing RDL No.3 or No.2 for a month. Then, you can use again. Therefore, if you want to switch between RDL No.3 and No.2, keep a time gap.
- If your skin peels a lot, you can pause using RDL Baby Face for 3 (three) days. Then, resume when the peeling reduces.
- If adverse reaction occurs, apply RDL Whitening Cream with Moisturizer to alleviate the adverse reaction. If the reaction persists, stop using and contact a skin care specialist. You can also drop a comment below and we shall assist you.
How to Order
RDL Baby Face astringents are used to treat skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, acne, dark spots and wrinkles. It is 3-step method which starts with RDL Baby Face No.3 and concludes with RDL Baby No.1. RDL Baby Face astringents are ones of our best sellers because of their benefits to the skin. They can achieve your beauty goals without the hassle of going to skin clinics that might strip your money with no to slight results.
If you have an inquiry or a comment, don’t hesitate to contact us or drop a comment below.