RDL Babyface Cleanser thoroughly removes deep-seated dirt and excess oil to prevent the recurrence of pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. It also moisturizes your skin to keep it soft, smooth and supple.
RDL Cleanser Ingredients
RDL Babyface Facial Cleanser effectively cleanses the skin as it contains an active ingredient called allantoin. A compound highly effective in the treatment of acne as it eliminates dead skin cells when it cleanses. This also contains D-Panthenol 50 which is a provitamin of Vitamin B5. It deeply moisturizes the skin right after cleansing to achieve a smooth and blemish free complexion for a youthful glow. In addition to that, this provitamin has wound healing effect and at the same time anti-inflammatory.
Active Ingredient in Babyface Facial Cleanser
- Benzalkonium Chloride – Pimple control
- D-Panthenol – Provitamin B5
- Allantoin – Skin astringent
RDL Cleanser Benefits
Effectively deep cleanses the skin to achieve a smooth-blemish free complexion for a youthful glow. It thoroughly removes deep-seated dirt and excess oil to prevent the recurrence of pimples, whiteheads and blackheads. It also moisturizes your skin to keep it soft, smooth and supple.
How to Use RDL Babyface Cleanser
- Moisten a piece of cotton with RDL Babyface Facial Cleanser.
- Apply on face and neck until thoroughly cleansed.
- For best results, use twice a day. Ideal in the morning and before bed time. It is gentle and safe for daily use.
Warnings and Precautions
- Applications should be avoided when skin is injured or inflamed.
- Not to be used for children under three (3) years of age.
Store in a dry place with temperatures not exceeding 30C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.