RDL Baby Face Solution #1 with Melawhite provides a smoother and lighter skin complexion for a youthful and radiant looking skin.
Table of Contents
How to Use RDL Baby Face Solution #1
- Apply RDL Astringent by putting a small amount on a cotton ball and dab it on your face.
- Use a dabbing motion. You don’t need to rinse or wash off astringent after use.
- Remember DO NOT RUB.
- Use RDL Astringent once or twice a day, either in the morning or evening.
- For better and safer results, use RDL Sunblock Cream at day time to provide sun protection and RDL Whitening Cream during night time to moisturize the skin.
RDL Baby Face #1 DO’S AND DONT’S
- Apply RDL Sunblock Cream SPF 15 to protect your face from sunlight. Re-apply it after every 2 hrs.
- Do not longer than 2 months.
- Apply RDL Whitening Cream with Moisturizer to moisturize your face.
- Do not apply on broken skin.
- Should not be used on children 12 years below.
- Do not use to treat more than 10% of the body surface
- Pregnant or lactating women should not use.
Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight. Don’t use if you have sunburns until fully recovered.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30C.
Where is RDL Baby Face #1 Made?
Made in The Philippines.