Skinlite cream is a powerhouse when it comes to its ingredients. Before we highlight the advantages and disadvantages of Skinlite cream in this article, keep in mind that Skinlite cream is not a cream for regular use. We will talk more about how to use Skinlite cream the right way to avoid the disadvantages and indulge in the advantages.
Skinlite Cream Advantages
The main ingredients of Skinlite cream are Hydroquinone, Tretinoin and Mometasone Furoate. Knowing the benefits of each of which will lead us to the advantages of Skinlite cream. The benefits of each mentioned ingredient are as follows:
It is a bleaching agent that effectively lightens skin.
While hydroquinone bleaches the skin, tretinoin unclogs pores and sloughs away dead skin cells. Dead skin cells clog skin pores causing most of skin issues such as hyperpigmentation and acne.
The process of peeling dead skin cells may irritate the skin causing itchy skin, burning sensation or redness. Here it comes the role of mometasone furoate which heals and moisturizes the skin.
- Brightens skin.
- Peels dead skin cells which clog pores. Clogged skin pores inflict most of skin issues such as hyperpigmentation, freckles, dark spots and acne.
Skinlite Cream Disadvantages
- Don’t use Skinlite cream as your regular cream. In other words, don’t use Skinlite cream more than a month. Skinlite cream treats hyperpigmentation, but using it frequently may inflict hyperpigmentation. The reason behind that is as said earlier, the cream peels dead skin cells. Hence, using it for prolonged period means peeling more skin cells which may cause skin thinning.
- Always use suitable sunscreen while using Skinlite cream. As mentioned before, Skinlite cream works by peeling dead skin cells. This process may make your skin sensitive. Exposure to sun without wearing sunscreen will definitely harm your skin and reverse the whole treatment. Keep wearing sunscreen everyday even if you are not going out while you are under the treatment. Also, always use sunscreen to protect your skin whenever you go out. Preferably, use the sunscreen 30 minutes before going out. If you stay for long time exposed to sun, renew applying the sunscreen every 2-3 hours.
- Limit your exposure to sun. In other words, avoid sun rays as much as possible and always wear suitable sunscreen.
- Never go swimming while your under the treatment. If you should go, then stop using the cream at least one month before going swimming. Resume using also a week after going swimming.
- Don’t get tempted to scratch your face. During the treatment, you might feel your skin itchy, don’t scratch. Let your skin cools down naturally.
- Don’t use moisturizer unless it is necessary. If you have severe side effects such as severe redness, itchy skin, burning sensation, etc., use suitable moisturizer.
- Always cleanse your face with appropriate soap such as SkinLite Soap before applying Skinlite cream.
- Don’t use Skinlite cream if you have hyper sensitive skin.
How to Order Skinlite Cream
Skinlite cream has many advantages and benefits to the skin. It lightens and imparts pinkish glowing to the skin. Not these alone, but also, it treats many skin concerns such as hyperpigmentation, discoloration and dark patches.
If you have a question or inquiry, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.