Skinlite Soap is a gentle cleanser with unique blend of natural skin lightening and moisturizing active ingredients. Applying it on the face regularly diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles associated with ageing. It also helps in maintaining the elasticity of skin.
Table of Contents
Skinlite Soap Ingredients
- Sodium Palm Kernelate
- Licorice Extract
- Almond oil, Ascorbic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate
- Tricholoma matsutake
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
- TFM 76% Grade – 1
- Store in a cool-dry place.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
SkinLite Soap Benefits
- Used to treat hyperpigmentation, freckles, melasma, age spots and other uneven skin tones.
- Exfoliates the top layer of the skin to remove dead and dull skin cells.
- Moisturizes the skin and makes it soft and supple.
How to Use SkinLite Soap
- Keep the water at a warm temperature
If the water is too hot, the soap will create less lather. Also, your bar will ultimately shrink faster. Hot water also dries out your skin, so keep it nice and warm and see the difference.
- Lather up
Rinse off your bar soap under the tap quickly before washing your hands, then create a generous lather by rubbing the soap with your hands for at least 20 seconds, circling around the hands and between the fingers.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Do not let foam lather enter into the eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Where is it Made?
Made in India.