Washing your face is not enough! Top off your regimen with a cleanser that can *help clear and dry up pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. Maxi-Peel Facial Cleanser also removes deep seated dirt and lifts away dead skin cells revealing fairer, smoother and renewed skin.
- Pregnant and lactating mothers and can use Maxi-Peel Cleanser safely.
- After 2 months treatment with Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution, replace it with Maxi-Peel cleanser for 1 month which you can use twice a day (night and morning).
- Remember, when using Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution , there is no need to use the Maxi-Peel Cleanser
- Deep Cleansing and Lightening. It lifts away deep-seated dirt and dead skin cells revealing fairer, smoother and renewed skin.
- Anti-Acne and Smoothening. It helps dry up pimples and remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Vitamin-Enriched. With Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C, and E.
- Pore Refining. It has micro-beads that help minimize and reduce the appearance of pores.
How to Use Maxi-Peel Facial Cleanser
- Apply on cotton and spread on face and neck.
- Use in the morning and evening.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to wounded, peeling or irritated skin and avoid areas near the eyes.
- Children below 3 years of age should not use.
Store in a place with a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.