The new Myra Fresh Glow Whitening Facial Moisturizer is now packed with more Beauty Vitamins (Vitamins E, C, B3, B5, B6).
- It has Beauty Vitamins, a powerful combination of vitamins that nourishes skin.
- It has Pro-Radiance Complex, which combines an oil-free formula and effective skin whitening actives. Moreover, it improves skin tone in as early as 7 days while providing a shine-free complexion.
- Light feel and non-greasy look making it ideal for everyday use.
- Whitens skin in 7 days.
- Protects skin from sun damage.
How to Use Myra Facial Moisturizer
- Gently apply on face and neck after cleansing.
- Use morning and at night.
- It can be used under make-up.
- For best results, use with Myra Whitening Fresh Glow Facial Wash.
Where to Use Myra Moisturizer
For Face. It has a consistency similar to lotions but is specifically formulated for the face. Also, it helps keep the skin hydrated and nourished.
Age Limit For Using Myra Moisturizer
There is generally no specific age when one may start using our this soap. But as a general precaution, it’s best to talk to your doctor first. Especially, if you have sensitive skin or sensitive condition.
Is Myra Moisturizer For Pregnant and Breastfeeding Moms
The soap is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested. However, it is still best to consult your doctor before using it. As well as other products. Especially, if you have sensitive skin or sensitive pregnancy condition.
Store in a cool and dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius. Also, avoid direct sunlight and heat.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.