Dr Alvin Soothing Cream is best moisturizer and a natural alternative to topical steroid like Hydrocortisone. Also, it is recommend to be used for sensitive skin. Particularly, while using one of the Dr Alvin rejuvenating set.
Table of Contents
- Best natural moisturizer.
- Also, it is antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-irritant.
- It reduces redness, swelling and excessive skin peeling.
- Not these alone, but also, it soothes and relieves discomfort.
- Moreover, it treats adverse reaction and allergy.
- To add more benefits, it is very gentle. Actually, even kids can use.
- Finally, it is FDA approved.
- Dermatologically tested / Clinically proven.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Deionized water. It is water in its purest form. Furthermore, it is a great detoxifier. Finally, it is the best for sensitive skin.
- Mineral Oil. It is essential for dry skin. It locks in moisture and prevents it from escaping.
- Propylene glycol. It is a humectant. In other words, it helps retain the moisture in the skin. Not to mention, it is very light ingredient that never cause redness or irritation.
- Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7.
- Glyceryl Laureth.
- Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben. Diazolidinyl Urea is mainly active against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria. Moreover, Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben are most active against yeasts and mold.
How to Use Dr Alvin Soothing Cream
- Firstly, squeeze adequate amount into the palm.
- Secondly, massage with gentle upward strokes in the face and neck.
Store in a cool and dry place at temperature not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.