Tretinoin Hydroquinone Maxi-Peel Solution is used for the treatment and prevention of mild, moderate and severe cases of pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads. It works by penetrating pores to:
- Reduce break-outs.
- Eliminate acne-causing bacteria.
- Remove dead skin cells.
In addition, it whitens dark spots, blemishes, and other discolorations such as freckles and age spots. Eventually, to achieve younger-looking skin.
Tretinoin Hydroquinone Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution Benefits
- It treats and prevents mild, moderate to severe cases of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Also, it reduces breakouts.
- Not these alone but also, it eliminates acne-using bacteria.
- It removes dead skin cells.
- Furthermore, it whitens dark spots and blemishes.
- Finally, it helps prevent dark pigmentation.
How to Use Tretinoin Hydroquinone Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution
CLEANSE. Wash face thoroughly. Pat dry.
CIRCLE. At night, put 2-3 drops of Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution on a cotton ball. Apply in a circular, upward motion.
COMPLEMENT. The next day, apply Maxi-Peel Sun Protection Cream to protect against sunburn.
More Details on How to Use
- Wash your face with Maxi-Peel Facial Wash or you can use Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Soap.
- After drying, use Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution on your face. You just need to place only 2-4 drops on a cotton ball and gentle dab on your face, in an upward motion.
- Let it dry and apply Maxi-Peel Moisturizing Cream afterwards for a smoother and moisturized skin.
How Long to Use Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution
60 days. then observe 30 days rest before using again.
Perform skin patch test before using Tretinoin Hydroquinone Maxi-Peel Solution. Using cotton, apply the product on the inner arm. Then, observe for 24 to 48 hours. If there is no skin irritation, rashes or swelling, then you can now use this product.
- Prolonged use (beyond 2 months) of Hydroquinone may cause hyperpigmentation in treated areas of skin exposed to sunlight.
- Pregnant and lactating women should not use this product. In addition to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not apply to wounded skin. Moreover, avoid areas near the eyes and mouth.
- Limit application of product to only 10% of body surface consisting of the face and elbow.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.