Exfoliation can strip off your skin’s natural moisture. Hence, use Maxi-Peel Moisturizing Cream after every session to keep your skin velvety smooth and supple!
Table of Contents
|Citric Acid||pH Adjuster|
- Non-greasy, quick absorbing cream.
- Provides maximum moisture to keep skin soft, smooth and supple.
- Helps protect skin from dryness experienced during exfoliation.
- Perfect complement to Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution or Maxi-Peel Zero.
- Softens and Smoothens. It makes skin still feel soft and smooth even while you’re exfoliating.
- Moisturizes. It provides an immediate surge of moisture, keeping exfoliant-treated skin relieved from itching and dryness. It has a lightweight formula that leaves a non-greasy feel.
- Slows The Signs of Aging. Hydrated skin is younger-looking skin. It’s never too early to start preventing future fine lines and wrinkles. And that plump, firm feeling you get after giving your face a dose of hydration is actually helping to slow down the process.
- Helps Fight Acne. When your skin gets dry, it sends a message to your glands to produce more oil that can clog your pores and cause breakouts. So, if skin is properly hydrated, it can actually help stop it from producing more oil than it needs.
How to Use Maxi-Peel Moisturizing Cream
- Apply Maxi–Peel Moisturizing Cream for a smoother and moisturized skin.
- If you are using Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution, let it dry. Then, apply the cream. Use nightly to provide skin hydration and moisture.