Get your baby skin look back with Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Topical Solution / Toner. If you are one of toners fans and would like to exfoliate the dead skin cells to reveal a newer healthier skin, then this toner is yours.
Concentrations of Hydroquinone and Tretinoin in Brilliant Rejuv Topical Solution/Toner
- Hydroquinone → 20mg (2%)
- Tretinoin → 250mcg (0.025%)
- This product contains 60% Alcohol.
Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Solution/Toner Benefits
- Treats and prevents moderate to severe cases of pimples, blackheads and whiteheads, and other skin blemishes.
- It also reduces the appearance of premature wrinkles, dark spots, age spots and other skin discoloration.
- It exfoliates the skin as this product also removes dead skin cells to bring out a Brilliantly youthful glowing skin!
How to Use Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Toner
- Use once a day at bedtime.
- Put 3-5 drops of the product on a cotton ball.
- Gently apply on the affected parts in a gentle upward motion.
- Apply Brilliant Skin Essentials® Sunscreen Gel-Cream SPF30 every morning for sun and UV protection.
Who Should not Use Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Toner
This product is not suitable to be used for:
- People with dry, sensitive and easily irritated skin.
- It is also not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- Children under 12 years of age.
- Avoid contact near the eye, mucous membrane and mouth area.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Do not apply on broken or wounded skin.
- Do not apply to the whole body.
Perform a skin patch test before using Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Topical Solution. Follow the next steps to perform the test:
- Apply 3-5 drops of the product on a cotton ball and gently swipe on a small portion of the skin, ideally the inner arm.
- Observe for 24 to 48 hours. If there is no skin irritation, redness or other signs of adverse reactions, continue use of this product. Otherwise, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention.
- This product is not intended for prolonged use over 2 months. Hyperpigmentation may occur.
- This product is not suitable to be used in combination with products containing alcohol and high concentration of exfoliants.
- Avoid taking excessive Vitamin A while using this product.
- For best results, use this product with other products that comes in Brilliant Rejuv Set.
You may experience pimple breakouts within the first two weeks of use because your skin might purge. Peeling, reddening, drying, burning feeling and stinging of the skin may also be expected.
How to Alleviate Side Effects if Occurred
If severe redness, swelling or intolerable burning feeling or stinging occur, discontinue use of this product. Hyperpigmentation may also occur. If the side effects are not severe, pause use for three (3) days, if the side effects subside within the pause period, then continue use again. It is noteworthy that the appropriate use of this product will allow you to get the benefits with no to minor side effects that will fade away as your skin adjusts to the product. Some use instruction tips are:
- Do not rub harshly. Just apply on affected areas if you encounter such side effects.
- Always wear Brilliant Skin Sunscreen Gel Cream (SPF 30) in the morning.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep the container tightly closed and away from the sunlight and heat sources.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30 °C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines