Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Facial Toner is expertly formulated with a combination of three powerful actives. Firstly, Glycolic Acid gently exfoliates the skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes and fine lines. Secondly, Alpha-Arbutin works by blocking the tyrosinase activity of the skin, which then inhibits the production of melanin to achieve a lighter skin tone. Thirdly, Allantoin helps reduce the redness and inflammation caused by pimples.
Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Facial Toner Ingredients and Benefits
- Water. It is the essence of every living cell.
- Ethyl Alcohol. It is an astringent which cleanses skin. Also, it prevents ingredients from separation.
- Probylene Glycol. It is a humectant. In other words, it secures water and takes it to the outer layer of the skin.
- Allantoin. It helps reduce the redness and inflammation caused by pimples.
- Glycolic Acid. It gently exfoliates the skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes and fine lines.
- Alpha-Arbutin. It works by blocking the tyrosinase activity of the skin, which then inhibits the production of melanin.
How to Use Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Facial Toner
- After cleansing with Brilliant Skin Kojic Acid Soap, place a small amount of Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Facial Toner on a cotton pad.
- Then, spread evenly on the face and neck in an upward motion.
- Use twice daily for one month. Then, rest for another month before using again.
Note: For best results, use this product with Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Set.
This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Particularly the possibility of sunburn. To take the proper precautionary steps, firstly, use a sunscreen. Secondly, wear sun protective clothing. Finally, limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.