The skin in your intimate area needs special care especially when it comes to hygiene. Also, washing with regular soaps can actually lead to a pH imbalance, making you more prone to vaginal infections. Brilliant Intimate Feminine Wash is specially formulated to take care of your intimate area. Because it helps maintain the natural pH balance; leaves your intimate area feeling fresh, clean and comfortable.
- Water. It is the lively element of all cells.
- Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate. It is good at rinsing off products. Also, good for emulsifying and foamability.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine. It helps water to bond with oil, dirt, and other debris so they can be rinsed clean.
- Glycerin. It is a humectant. In other words, it helps lock in moisture in the skin.
- Methyl Propanediol. It is a solvent. Also, it helps other active ingredients to penetrate the skin.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Extract). It is a humectant and am emollient.
- Madecassoside (and) Pentylene Glycol. The first stimulates collagen production. The second helps with moisturizing.
- Sodium Chloride. It is salt. It helps prevent sodium loss caused by dehydration or excessive sweating.
- Citric Acid. It keeps the product fresh. Also, it can lower the acid and kill bacteria.
- Perfume. It is essential to create fragrance.
- Menthol (and) Menthyl Lactate. They are an instant refresher. Also, they are cooling and soothing agents.
- Farnesol. It fights microbes that cause odor on the body. Hence, it prevents odor.
- Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Phenoxyethanol. They are preservatives that prevent spoilage.
- Red No. 40 (CI No. 16035). It is synthetic dye.
How to Use Brilliant Intimate Feminine Wash
CAUTION: DO NOT USE FOR WASHING INTERNALLY.
- Firstly, pour a sufficient amount of Brilliant Fem Wash on your palm.
- Secondly, add a little water (preferably warm) to form a lather.
- Thirdly, massage gently on your intimate area.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly and keep it dry.
Note: Ensure you wipe from front to back to prevent the spread of bacteria.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.
Mrs. Sarah Burns (verified owner) –
Melinda Garcia (verified owner) –
Debra Friedman (verified owner) –
Erica Sullivan (verified owner) –
Courtney Lee (verified owner) –
Jessica Sweeney (verified owner) –
Denise Patterson (verified owner) –
Rita Burnett (verified owner) –
Ashley Holt (verified owner) –
Katelyn King (verified owner) –