Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Cream is a fast and effective solution to your moderate to severe skin conditions. Skin discoloration/hyperpigmentation, dark spots or acne? No worries! Apply a thin layer of this cream on the affected areas and see the difference within 7 days. It is also noteworthy that this product is best used along with the other set of products of Brilliant Rejuv Set.
Concentrations of Hydroquinone and Tretinoin
- Hydroquinone → 20mg (2%)
- Tretinoin → 500mcg (0.050%)
- This product contains 60% Alcohol.
Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Cream Benefits
- The hydroquinone in this product works by bleaching dark areas of the skin. Tretinoin will slough away dead skin cells enabling new cells to surface to bring out brilliantly youthful glowing skin!
- The above mentioned process not only helps treat moderate to severe skin cases but it also helps prevent them to break out again.
- The skin cases that this cream treats and prevents are the following:
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Skin blemishes
- Premature wrinkles
- Dark spots
- Age spots
- Skin discoloration
How to Use Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Cream
- Use once a day at bedtime.
- Apply thinly on the affected parts.
- Spread gently in an upward motion.
- Apply Brilliant Skin Essentials® Sunscreen Gel-Cream SPF30 every morning for sun and UV protection.
Who Should not Use Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Cream
This product is not suitable to be used for people with dry, sensitive and easily irritated skin. It is also not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Moreover, children under 12 years of age should not use it.
Perform a skin patch test before using Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Topical Cream. Follow the next steps to perform the test:
- Apply thinly on the inner arm.
- Then, observe for 24 to 48 hours.
- If there is no skin irritation, redness or other signs of adverse reactions, continue use of this product.
- Otherwise, discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention.
Your skin might purge within the first two weeks of use. Also, expect peeling, drying, reddening, burning feeling and stinging.
Tips to Alleviate Side Effects if Occurred
If you experience minor side effects that you can tolerate, continue using until your skin adjusts to the product. Such side effects should subside over time. On the other hand, if the side effects are severe and you cannot tolerate, discontinue use. Generally, most of the people who experience such side effects end up persisting to get the best results.
Do’s and Don’ts When Using Hydroquinone Tretinoin Brilliant Rejuv Cream
- Don’t use this product more than two (2) months in a row. If you would like to use again, rest your skin for 2-4 weeks before using again. Prolonged use may incur adverse reaction.
- Don’t use in combination with products containing alcohol and high concentration of exfoliants.
- Don’t take excessive Vitamin A while using this product.
- If you feel your skin gets irritated, don’t rub against your skin, just dab gently particularly on affected areas and generally on other parts.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun. If you don’t have a choice, then don’t forget to renew sunscreen application regularly as long as you are under sun.
- Keep the container tightly closed and away from the sunlight and heat sources.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30 °C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.