Three Powerful Ingredients of Brilliant Café Dark Detox Mixed Coffee
It contains three powerful ingredients which are:
It is a popular component in weight-loss supplements. This component is popular because it is rich in Hydroxy Citric Acid which helps suppress and control appetite.
White Kidney Bean
This ingredient reduces the consumption of carbohydrate-derived calories.
It acts as a safe natural laxative. Firstly, to help relieve constipation. Secondly, to promote health detoxification.
Serving size: 10 grams
No. of Servings per container/pack: 1
Amount per Serving
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat (g)||1|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.5|
|Unsaturated Fat (g)||0.2|
|Trans Fat (g)||0|
|Total Carbohydrates (g)||8|
|Dietary Fiber (g)||Less than 1|
|Total Protein (g)||Less than 1||1%|
|*Percent RENI values are based on RENI for Filipinos 2002
reference adult requirement of 19-29 years old male.
- Psyllium Husk (Plantago Oyata) Leaf Extract.
- Steviol Glycosides (Stevia Rebaudiana) (As Sweetener).
- Garcinia Cambogia (Garcinia Gummi-Gutta) Extract.
- White Kidney Bean (Phaseolus Vulgaris) Extract.
- High-Grade Coffee Powder.
- Non-Dalry Creamer [Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kemal Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Stabilizer (Dipotassium Phosphate) Emulsifier (Mono and Diglycerides Fatty Acid), Anti-Caking (Silicon Dioxide)].
How to Use Brilliant Café Dark Detox Mixed Coffee Powder
- Firstly, empty contents of one sachet into a cup.
- Secondly, dissolve in 100 mL of 80 degrees Celsius hot water and stir.
- For best results take one sachet per day in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast.
Store at temperature not exceeding 80°C.
For adult use only. Not recommended for children, pregnant and breastfeeding women. In addition, people with heart disorders and undergoing anti-hypertensive treatment.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.