Dr Alvin Sunblock Cream provides broad-spectrum sunscreen protection from aging UVA and burning UVB rays. While leaving the skin protected, radiant, soft, and luminous. In addition, it locks in moisture keeping the skin hydrated. Moreover, it is gentle and safe for all skin types.
Table of Contents
Dr Alvin Sunblock Cream Benefits and Features
- Protects skin against harmful UV rays and burning UVB rays.
- Dermatologically tested.
- FDA Approved.
- SPF 15 PA++.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Water. The lively ingredient of all cells.
- Propylene glycol. It is a humectant. In other words, it helps retain the moisture in the skin. Not to mention, it is very light ingredient that never causes redness or irritation.
- Mineral oil. It is essential for dry skin. To clarify, it locks in moisture and prevents it from escaping.
- Ceteareth-6. It helps form emulsions by reducing the surface tension of the substances to be emulsified.
- Ceteareth-25. It helps other ingredients to dissolve in a solvent in which they would not normally dissolve.
- Cetyl Alcohol. It is derived from coconut oil. In addition, Cetyl Alcohol serves as a thickening agent and emulsifier, to help keep product ingredients from separating.
- Glyceryl Monostearate. It is a thickening, emulsifying, anticaking, and preservative agent.
- Dimethicone. It treats or prevents dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Octocrylene. It is a chemical sunscreen ingredient that, once absorbed into the skin, captures harmful UV rays before they can cause damage to the underlying skin cells.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate. It protects against UVB rays.
- Water (and) Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (and) Butyl Methoxydibenzoyl Methane (and) Benzophenone-3 (and) Phospholipids (and) 1,3-Butylene glycol. They act as a sunscreen agent, anti-oxidant, anti-aging and protective agent.
- Methylparaben. It is is an anti-fungal agent.
- Propylparaben. It has a role as an antifungal agent and an antimicrobial agent.
How to Use Dr Alvin Sunblock Cream
- Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before Sun exposure:
- Firstly, to fully protect your skin from UV rays.
- Secondly, to prevent premature aging.
- Thirdly, to keep your skin moisturized.
- For maximum protection, re-apply every 2 hours.
Store in a cool and dry place at temperature not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.