Dr. Alvin RejuMAX Toner No.2 is a topical solution that works as depigmenting and anti-acne toner.
Used for the treatment of photo-aged skin, acne, premature wrinkles, and other signs of skin aging. Moreover, it removes dark spots, blemishes and dead skin cells.
Other Benefits and Features
- Formulated to achieve a brighter and younger looking skin
- Whitening and anti-wrinkle
- Prevents and removes acne / pimples
- Use for treatment of photo-aged skin and other signs of skin aging
- Removes dark spots, blemishes and dead skin cells
- FDA approved
- Dermatologically tested / Clinically proven
- For best results, use this toner with Dr Alvin Rejumax Program 2
Dr. Alvin RejuMAX Toner No.2 Formulation
Each ml contains:
- Hydroquinone: 20.00 mg (2.00%)
- Tretinoin: 0.05 mg (0.005%)
How to Use Dr. Alvin RejuMAX Toner No.2
- Firstly, prepare a cotton ball.
- Secondly, apply enough amount of solution on affected areas during night time.
- Always use Sunscreen and avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Recommended to be used for one month and have an interval of a month depending on the skin’s need before another set of treatment.
- Store at room temperatures not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
- Protect from light.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Conduct a Skin Test first before using this product. To conduct the skin test follow the steps below:
- Firstly, wet a piece of cotton pad with the solution.
- Secondly, apply a small amount at the back of the ear.
- Thirdly, wait for 24 hours for any sign of adverse reaction.
- Fourthly, if irritation, excessive redness, swelling or burning sensation occurs, do not use this product.
- Do not apply on broken or wounded skin.
- Furthermore, limit application of product to only 10% of body surface area.
- Do not apply around the eyes, corner of nose and angle of mouth.
- Also, Avoid exposure to sun during treatment.
- Do not use with other exfoliating, depigmenting and anti-acne products.
Dr. Alvin RejuMAX Toner No.2 Side Effects
Hydroquinone + Tretinoin Dr. Alvin RejuMAX Toner No.2 may induce peeling, stinging reddening or pimple breakouts at the first two weeks of application. But if severe irritation and hypersensitivity occur, discontinue use.
This product is not recommended for use by:
- Pregnant and lactating mothers
- Children below 12 years of age
- Persons with sensitive skin
- Those individuals with history acute skin inflammation, acute eczema and rosacea
- Not intended to persons with hypersensitivity to any of its components.
Where is it Made?