Dr Alvin Kojic Acid Cream is rich with benefits. Kojic Acid is derived from rice wine (saki) and mushroom. Also, it is originated in Japan and was known all over the world for its whitening and micro peeling effect. Moreover, Kojic Acid works to disrupt the skin’s production of melanin. Melanin is the reason of darker skin, including freckles and brown spots.
Dr Alvin Kojic Acid Cream also acts as an exfoliator on the skin removing dry skin. Many people also use it to treat acne and various forms of hyper pigmentation. Furthermore, a steady regimen using Kojic Acid Cream or soap can lighten skin spots over a period of few months.
Note: For best results, use this product with Dr. Alvin Kojic Acid Facial Set.
Table of Contents
Dr Alvin Kojic Acid Cream Benefits
- Firstly, micropeels dead skin
- Secondly, whitens skin
- Thirdly, lightens Skin Spots
- Fourthly, treats Acne
- Finally, exfoliates dry skin.
How to Use Kojic Acid Cream
- Apply thinly all over face at night.
- For best results, use Kojic Acid Cream with Dr. Alvin Kojic Acid Facial Set
- Glyceryl Monostearate
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Mineral Oil
- Ceteareth 25
- C12-15 Alky Benzoate
- Salicylic Acid
- Kojic Acid
- Methyl Paraben Propyl Paraben Sodium Chlonde
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- Store in a clean and dry place at temperatures between 20 to 30 C.
- Also, avoid direct exposure to heat and sunlight.
Where is it Made?