Dr Alvin All in One Maintenance Toner helps diminish the appearance of dark spots, discoloration and age spots. Moreover, it moisturizes the skin. Certainly, it can use as daily skincare regimen.
Specifications of Dr. Alvin Professional Skin Care Formula All in 1 Maintenance Toner
- Brand: Dr. Alvin Professional
- Skin Type: Normal
- Product Form: Liquid
- For best results, use it with Dr Alvin All In One Maintenance Set
How to Use Dr Alvin All in One Maintenance Toner
- After cleansing with soap, apply all in 1 maintenance toner on your face with a cotton pad.
- Do not rinse.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant, lactating mothers, and children below 12 years old.
- Do a skin test first before using this product.
- Do not apply to wounded skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it occurs, flush with water.
- Deionized Water. It is pure water to help ingredients dissolve more efficiently.
- Ethyl Alcohol. It is a solvent.
- Allantoin. It is soothing ingredient. Also, it promotes wounds healing. In addition, it protects and softens skin.
- Papain Enzyme. It heals wounds.
- Azelaic Acid. It has many properties. Such as, anti-inflamatory, antibacterial and skin brightening properties.
- Glycolic Acid. It is an exfoliant.
- Kojic Acid. For skin brightening.
- Salicylic Acid. It exfoliates dead skin cells. Also, it treats blackheads.
- Fragrance. It imparts nice smell to the product.
- CI 47000. It is a colorant.
- CI 17200. It is a colorant.
- Store in clean and dry place at temperatures between 20 and 30 degrees C.
- Avoid direct exposure to heat and sunlight.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.