Our Kojic Acid Toner from Dr. Alvin is a facial cleanser. It ensures that all dirt is removed from your face. Moreover, this toner also hydrates the skin and ensures that the skin feels extra soft and fresh.
Dr Alvin Kojic Acid Toner Benefits
- It softens and peels
- Furthermore, it removes dead skin cells
- Finally, it lightens dark spots, blemishes and other skin pigmentations.
For best results, use this product with Dr. Alvin Kojic Acid Facial Set
How to Use Dr Alvin Kojic Acid Toner
- After cleansing with soap. apply Kojic Acid Toner on face with a cotton pad.
- Dab gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Conduct a Skin Test first before using this product. To conduct the test, follow the steps below:
- Wet a piece of cotton pad with the solution.
- Then, apply a small amount at the back of the ear.
- Wait for 24 hours for any sign of adverse reaction
- If irritation, excessive redness, swelling or burning sensation occurs, discontinue use.
- Do not apply on broken or wounded skin.
- Limit application of product to only 10% of body surface area.
- Not to be applied around the eyes, corner of nose and angle of mouth.
- Avoid exposure to sun during treatment. Do not use with other exfoliating products
This product is NOT intended for:
- Pregnant, lactating mothers
- Children below 18 years of age
- Persons with sensitive skin and hypersensitivity to any of the components of the product.
- Ethyl Alcohol,
- Propylene Glycol
- Ascorbic Acid
- PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Kojic Acid
- Salicylic Acid
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- CI 15985
- Store in a clean and dry place at temperatures between 20 to 30°C.
- Avoid direct exposure to Sunlight and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Where is it Made?
Elizabeth Coleman (verified owner) –
Stephanie Harris (verified owner) –
Gloria Tran (verified owner) –
Sarah Smith (verified owner) –
Samantha Medina (verified owner) –
Gina Taylor (verified owner) –
Sarah Ross (verified owner) –
Cynthia Glenn (verified owner) –
Wanda Gibbs (verified owner) –
Laura Washington (verified owner) –