Stresstabs Multivitamins is for the prevention and treatment of Vitamin B-Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Iron deficiencies during periods of stress.
Table of Contents
How to Use Stresstabs Multivitamins
- One tablet daily or as prescribed by the physician.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose/amount. Additionally, product contains iron which can be harmful to children when taken in large doses. Hence, in case of accidental overdose; seek medical advice.
- dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 30 IU
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 500 mg Pyridoxine (as Hydrochloride )
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 100 mg
- (Vitamin B6) 5mg
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 27 mg
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)
- (Vitamin B5) 20 mg
- Biotin(Vitamin B7) 45 mcg
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1) 15 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 12 mcg
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- PREGNANCY AND LACTATION: As with any medication, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should seek the advice of a doctor before using this product.
Stresstabs Side Effects
When taken as directed, multivitamins and minerals are not expected to cause serious side effects. Nevertheless, less serious side effects may include:
Store at temperatures not exceeding 30°C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.