RYX Skin Sincerity Hydra Glow Foam Cleanser formula lathers on with a fine texture. Then, the texture bubbles into a luxurious cleansing foam, to gently dissolve impurities and purify the skin. It is an ultra-hydrating facial cleanser that deeply cleanses the skin without disturbing the pH-balance or irritating the skin barrier function. It leaves your skin fresh , smooth and balanced.
RYX Skin Hydra Glow Cleanser Ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium PCA, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ctirus Junos Fruit Extract, Phenoxy ethanol, Lactic Acid, Fragrance.
How to Use RYX Skin Hydra Glow Cleanser
- Apply one to two pumps of the foam into palm.
- Then, smooth it over the face in circular movements.
- Finally, rinse off thoroughly with water.
RYX Skin Hydra Glow Cleanser Benefits
This product is 100% free from parabens, SLS and other harmful ingredients. In addition, it gives your skin a hydration boost while you clean with a gentle yet triple powerful combination of rose water, cucumber extract and citrus fruit extract.
- It maintains the skin’s pH balance.
- Also, it controls excess oil.
- Moreover, it gets rid of redness, acne.
- Finally, it alleviates dermatitis and eczema.
Cucumber Extract Benefits
Combine the benefits of rosewater with the skin superfood cucumber extract benefits which are:
- It serves as an excellent moisturizing ingredient with emollient properties.
- And also, it relieves and soothes puffy skin.
Citrus fruit extract Benefits
Not these alone, but also, the citrus fruit has the following benefits:
- It fights free radicals.
- Also, it repairs and rejuvenates the skin.
- Besides, it maintains skin elasticity.
- Moreover, it provides antibacterial and antioxidant support.
- Finally, it boosts collagen production among other benefits.
Get all that goodness in one bottle with Hydra glow Facial Foam.
- A patch test is recommended prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
Store in a cool dry place not exceeding 30C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.