DRS 4 in 1 derma roller is a scientific and comprehensive device with 3 separated heads of different needle count. In addition, there is a dedicated disinfecting tank.
DRS Derma Rollers are made of many high grade micro needles. They roll over and penetrate the skin upper surface painlessly.
1200 needles, 1.5mm Derma Roller
Where to Use?
Use for body.
720 needles, 1mm Derma Roller
Where to use?
Use for Face.
300 needles, 0.5mm Derma Roller
Where to Use?
Use around the eyes.
Dedicated Disinfectant Tank
4 in 1 Derma Roller Benefits
These revolutionary devices provide two major benefits, which are:
- Stimulating collagen growth which significantly improves the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch mark, and acne scars.
- Allowing the transdermal application of cream, gels and oils, to be absorbed far more effectively massively. This is relevant to hair loss treatments and cellulite reduction.
DRS 4 in 1 Derma Roller Uses
- Scar Removal – including acne scar removal / treatment
- Stretch Mark Removal / Treatment
- Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle
- Cellulite Treatment / Cellulite Reduction or Removal
- Hair Loss Treatment / Hair Restoration
- Hyperpigmentation Treatment
How to use DRS 4 In 1 Derma Roller
- Change the roller head.
- 4 in 1 derma roller kit comes with 3 replaceable roller heads. You can switch between different roller heads with different needle count:
- 300 needles for small area like eye, scar,
- 720 needles for medium area like face, neck,
- 1200 needles for large area like belly, leg) and length. Follow the instructions below to change your roller heads properly.
- Soak about 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol in sterilization tank.
- Apply suitable nutritional lotion/cream on area of skin where you used the roller.
- Roll backwards and forwards 4-5 times keeping the speed and pressure uniform thereby creating more micro vessels.
- Move the roller four times at least in four directions(on the skin that needs care).
- For best results, use Dr Rashel Vitamin C Serum after derma rolling.
- Apply nutrition or mask products on the skin that requires care in case of skin inflammation.
- Do not share DRS Derma Roller with other person for hygiene.
- Do not roll too much more than indicated times. If treated skin shows hypersensitive response, consult with your doctor.
- Keep DRS micro needle part always clean.
- Please place DRS Derma Roller be out of children’s reach.
Where is it Made?
Made in China.
Julia Benton (verified owner) –
Michelle Lewis (verified owner) –
Leslie Salinas (verified owner) –
Jennifer Andrade (verified owner) –
Jessica Clarke (verified owner) –
Linda Dunlap (verified owner) –
Rachael Wright (verified owner) –
Molly Flowers (verified owner) –
Ebony Taylor (verified owner) –
Stephanie Bowen (verified owner) –