Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Toner is a topical solution that removes deep-seated dirt. It also has whitening, anti-wrinkle and anti-acne ingredients.
Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Toner Benefits and Features
- Dermatologists Tested.
- This rejuvenating toner helps lighten dark spots. Moreover, it can quickly dries pimples. Furthermore, it removes whiteheads and blackheads for a smoother and more radiant skin.
- It peels off old dead skin cells making room for new cells to surface. Eventually, this process leads to younger looking and softer skin.
- For best results, use this toner with Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set.
How to Use Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Toner
- After cleansing with soap, apply rejuvenating facial toner on your face with a cotton pad.
- Do not rinse. Use this for 30 days only.
- Thereafter, use Maintenance Toner.
- Avoid exposure to sun during treatment.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Consult a Physician.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant, lactating mothers, and children below 12 years old.
- Do a skin test first before using this product.
- Also, do not apply to wounded skin.
- Furthermore, avoid areas near the eyes and mouth.
- Finally, limit application of product to only 10% of body surface consisting of the face, neck and elbow.
Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Toner Ingredients
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Glycolic Acid
- Ascorbic acid
- Alpha Arbutin
- Kojic Acid
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- CI 47005
Store in cool dry place, not exceeding 30 degrees.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.
Dawn Bonilla (verified owner) –
Jessica Berry (verified owner) –
Victoria Fisher (verified owner) –
Mary White (verified owner) –
Brenda Davis (verified owner) –
Jennifer Moore (verified owner) –
Jennifer Hensley MD (verified owner) –
Regina Brown MD (verified owner) –
Mrs. Faith Coleman (verified owner) –
Ariana Smith (verified owner) –