Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Cream is dual action cream. It speeds up skin cell turnover while moisturizing the skin. In other words, it improves skin exfoliation and retain moisture inside the skin as possible. Hence, it will treat pimples, dark spots and discoloration and to a certain degree keep the skin hydrated.
Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Cream Benefits and Features
- Dermatologically tested and proven.
- Whitens dark spots.
- Dries pimples and acne fast. Just apply on the concerned area overnight.
- For best result, use it with Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set.
How to Use Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Cream
- Apply thinly on the concerned areas.
- Then, spread all over your face.
- Use for 30 nights only. Thereafter, use maintenance cream.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Water. It is the essence of all living beings.
- Glycerin. It is used as moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Glyceryl stearate. It helps retain the moisture inside the skin. As a result, the skin appearance will be soft and smooth.
- Petrolatum. It helps skin heal and retain moisture. It achieves so by sealing the skin with water-protective barrier.
- Ceteareth-25. It helps other ingredients to dissolve in a solvent in which they would not normally dissolve.
- Cytel Alcohol. It is derived from coconut oil. In addition, in personal care products like skin lotions and creams, Cetyl Alcohol serves as a thickening agent and emulsifier, to help keep product ingredients from separating.
- Mineral oil. It is essential for dry skin. To clarify, it locks in moisture and prevents it from escaping.
- Glycolic acid. It is a water-soluble alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is derived from sugar cane.
- Ascorbic acid. It is Vitamin C. It promotes collagen production. Hence, it helps thicken the skin.
- Niacinamide. It is Vitamin B3. It reduces the appearance of skin blemishes.
- Alpha Arbutin. It reduces the looks of age spots and can help improve skin tone
- Kojic Acid. It lightens sun damage, age spots, or scars. In addition, kojic acid also contains some antimicrobial properties.
- Carbomer. It helps stabilize and thicken solutions with different ingredient solubility
- Lactic acid. It helps the skin to be less dry and maintain moisturized.
- Methyl paraben. It is antimicrobial ingredient. It fights bacteria growth.
- Triethanolamine. It solubilizes ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
- Retinol. Firstly, it prevents wrinkles. Secondly, brightens dull skin. Thirdly, minimizes breakouts. Fourthly, regulates oily skin.
- Propyl Paraben. It protects against bacterial and fungal growth.
Store in a cool dry place, not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.
Rachel Kim (verified owner) –
Stacy Phillips (verified owner) –
Vanessa Johnson (verified owner) –
Victoria Bush (verified owner) –
Angela Garcia (verified owner) –
Vickie Jones (verified owner) –
Ashley Gutierrez (verified owner) –
Melanie Nelson (verified owner) –
Brandi Nicholson (verified owner) –
Elizabeth Davila (verified owner) –