Brilliant Skin Tinted Sunscreen is facial primer. It will help you look great while you are protected from the sun.
Brilliant Tinted Sunscreen Benefits And Features
- SPF 30.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Ensures protection against UVA (skin aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
- Sheer finish.
- Broad spectrum.
- It is a great addition to any daily beauty or skincare routine.
- Lightweight on the skin and ideal for daily use.
- It comes in an easy and mess-free sachet with spout, making it a perfect on-the-go Tinted Sunscreen!
Brilliant Tinted Sunscreen Ingredients
It contains several ingredients. Such as, Glycerin which is a humectant, in other words, a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. Also, Titanium Dioxide which works as a UV filtering ingredient to protect the skin by blocking absorption of the sun’s ultraviolet that can cause sunburn. Moreover, Aloe Extract that contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. Not these alone, but also, Niacinamide which helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins. Besides, Matricaria Flower which is commonly used to relieve inflammatory skin conditions and calm sensitive skin. Following, is a list of all ingredients of Brilliant Tinted Sunscreen:
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Caprylyl Methicone
- PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-Crosspolymer
- Sodium Arcylates
- Copolymer (and) Lecithin
- Titanium Dioxide
- Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Fruit Extract
- Glycerine (and) Water (and) Tazman Pepper (Tasmannia Lanceolata) Extract
- Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Phenoxyethanol
- Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) leaf Juice Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Disodium EDTA.
How to use Brilliant Tinted Sunscreen
- Squeeze a small amount of Brilliant Skin Tinted Sunscreen SPF 30 onto your fingers.
- Then, apply liberally and evenly all over the face and neck 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply as needed.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.