Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream treats several skin concerns. Such as soothing sore skin, treating nappy rash, acne and eczema. This cream can be used by the whole family from adults to babies to soothe skin.
Zinc Oxide Ph. Eur., Benzyl Alcohol B.P., Benzyl Benzoate B.P., Benzyl Cinnamate, Lanolin, Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin wax, Beeswax, Micrcocrystalline wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linayl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender fragrance.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream Benefits
- It treats rashes on babies, children and adults.
- Fades away dark spots.
- Stops chafing.
- Treats damaged skin from sunburn.
- Stops fake tan from clinging.
- Soothes dry skin.
- Stops insect bites from hurting.
- Helps heal minor cuts and burns.
- Cures cracked heels.
- Eases itching.
- Helps to reduce scars and stretchmarks.
- Eases molluscum (firm bumps that are very itchy).
How to Use Sudocrem
- Apply a small amount in a thin layer and massage in small circular movements until the cream disappears.
- If the area looks white afterwards, put a little less on next time.
- With Sudocrem, less is more effective.
Common Questions About Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream
Is Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream Good For Your Face?
It is good for your face because it can work to stop inflammation and swelling, such as cystic acne.
Can You Use Sudocrem on Your Private Parts?
You can especially if you feel itchy or sore in private areas. Do not apply other creams while using Sudocrem Antiseptic cream.
Is Sudocrem Good For Dark Spots?
As Sudocrem contains Zinc Oxide and Benzyl Alcohol, it is thought by many to be effective in the treatment of dark spots. Zinc Oxide and Benzyl Alcoho are important nutrients to your body because they fight infection and inflammation.
Can You Use Sudocrem on Newborn?
Yes you can. It is gentle yet effective. Hence, you can use at every nappy change even on newborn babies.