Clarify and reveal your brighter skin in just a week with Skin Expert Secrets Orange Peeling Lotion. It gives you a brighter radiant glow that you deserve, containing lactic acid and glycolic acid. Lactic and glycolic acids are members of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) family. These two acids play into eliminating and exfoliating dead skin cells. They also promote skin cells regeneration for clarifying and resurfacing actions. Finally, this orange peeling lotion also help avoid skin dryness and irritation leaving your skin smooth, soft and smelling fresh.
Deionized water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic acid, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Propylene glycol, Glycolic acid, Lactic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, CI 1914, CI 16035.
Orange Peeling Lotion Benefits
- Softens skin
- Lightens dark spots
- Removes skin blemishes
- Evens out skin discoloration
How to Use Skin Expert Secrets Orange Peeling Lotion
- Prepare your skin before applying the lotion by cleansing with soap and rinse thoroughly.
- Keep in mind that one bottle is ideal for both arms, two bottle for both legs and 4 bottles for the whole body.
- Apply the lotion on the area of your skin where you decide for three (3) consecutive nights.
- Before bedtime, generously pour the lotion unto skin, then massage thoroughly until it is totally absorbed by the skin.
- Make thick layer of the lotion to achieve more peeling.
- After the lotion is absorbed by your skin, repeat the same application twice every 15 minutes.
- Do not use soap or scrub on the area where you applied the lotion. You can take a bath if necessary but avoid soap and scrubbing on the subject area.
- Don’t force your skin to peel off. It takes 5-7 days for your old skin to peel off.
- Avoid long exposure to sunlight after application and a week after peeling.
- Use high SPF lotion after peeling especially while exposing to sun.
Note: Apply the peeling lotion thrice with 15 minutes interval for three consecutive nights on the same area of your skin.
Store in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight and not exceeding 30°C.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.