Revicon Forte Multivitamins sugar coated tablets provide the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids for general good health. As a result, it helps promote physical vigor and helps improve stamina during physical activity.
Revicon Forte Multivitamins Benefits
- Helps strengthen important body parts (muscles, bones, blood, eyes, and heart) so you can be productive at work.
- It contains essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids for general good health, to help promote physical vigor and help improve stamina during physical activity.
Age Limit for Taking Revicon Forte Multivitamins Tablets
For adults 19 years old and above.
Orally, one tablet once a day, Or, as directed by a doctor.
- Hypersensitivity to any ingredient in the product.
- Vitamin A is contraindicated in patients who have hypervitaminosis A.
- Doses of Vitamin A above 2,500 IU are contraindicated in pregnancy.
- Iron supplement should be avoided in conditions associated with iron overload (eg, hemochromatosis, hemosiderosis, thalassemia).
- Brewer’s yeast is contraindicated in those taking monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors.
- KEEP THE PRODUCT OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
- STORE AT TEMPERATURES NOT EXCEEDING 30°C.
- PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
Revicon Forte Multivitamins Ingredients
Each sugar coated tablet contains:
- Retinol Acetate (Vitamin A): 3,400 IU
- dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): 1 IU
- Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B): 5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin, B): 2.1 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin Ba): 1 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 2.5 mcg
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): 20 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B): 10 mg
- Dibasic Calcium Phosphate: 80 mg
- Iron, elemental (as Dried Ferrous Sulfate, 30 mg): 10 mg
- Magnesium Sulfate: 2.5 mg
- Potassium Sulfate: 650 mcg
- Methionine as Racemethionine: 2 mg
- Lysine Hydrochloride: 500 mcg
- Inositol: 5 mg
- Debittered Brewer’s Yeast (Dried Yeast): 25 mg
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.