Kojie San Lightening Cream is lightweight facial cream. Also, it is rich with Rose Hip and Vitamin E for gentle, non-greasy moisture. Moreover, it contains all natural Kojic Acid, which can gently brighten skin.
Who Should Use Kojie San Facial Cream
Ideal for dark spots and other signs of aging.
De-Ionized Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cocoglycerides, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polysorbate 60, Fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, Kojic Acid, Caprylyl Methicone, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Collagen, Rosa Canina Oil, Carbomer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, EDTA.
Kojie San Facial Cream Benefits
- It reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Also, it lessens the chance of new skin blemishes.
- Moreover, it moisturizes skin.
- Finally, it improves the overall health of skin for a visibly rosy glow.
- Anti-acne: Niacinamide
- Antioxidant: Kojic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate
- Cell-communicating ingredient: Niacinamide
- Skin brightening: Niacinamide, Kojic Acid
- Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin
- Soothing: Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate
How to Use Kojie San Lightening Cream
- Using your fingertips, apply Kojie San cream on your face in circular motion.
- Moreover, be diligent on the areas with wrinkles and dark spots.
- Use twice a day. In the morning and before bedtime.
Is Kojie San lightening cream effective?
It is effective if used as instructed in at least one month period. For best results, use Kojie San Soap before applying this cream.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.