Katialis Ointment is a safe and effective cream that contains active ingredients which treat several skin concerns. Katialis works by inhibiting the growth of fungus, parasites and bacteria. It does so by forming a barrier on top of the skin that protects the area from moisture and irritants. As a result, it breaks down rough skin and fights against infection. Moreover, it works on reducing swelling, redness, pimples and also loosens and softens the dry and scaly skin.
- Prickly heat
- Tinea flava
- Underarm odor
- Athletes foot
- External hemorrhoids
- Insect bites
- Irritable skin area
- Parasite infection
- Inflammatory skin disorder
- Bacterial infection and other conditions
- Katialis may also be used for purposes not listed above.
- For External Use Only
Katialis Ointment Ingredients
- Precipitated Sulfur – 3g
- Zinc Oxide – 3g
- Resorcinol – 3g
- Salicylic Acid – 1.5g
- Fragrance and suitable base
Katialis Ointment Benefits
- Prevents the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Reduces redness, irritation, and swelling (inflammation).
- Relieves itching and pruritus.
- Loosens, softens clogged pores and peels off the top layer of the skin.
- Provides a soothing and cooling effect.
How to Use Katialis Ointment
- Wash affected areas with soap and water.
- Dry gently.
- Apply Katialis ointment thinly twice a day.
- If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- For fungal infections, continue treatment for one (1) to two (2) weeks after healing to avoid recurrence.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
Where is it Made?
Made in The Philippines.
Christina Valentine (verified owner) –
Christy Hernandez (verified owner) –
Adrienne Morris (verified owner) –
Christina Blanchard (verified owner) –
Debra Miller (verified owner) –
Jessica Christian (verified owner) –
Susan Christian (verified owner) –
Cassandra Jones (verified owner) –
Julie Krause (verified owner) –
Victoria Leon (verified owner) –
Erin Wells (verified owner) –
Pamela Campbell (verified owner) –
Megan Lindsey (verified owner) –
Laura Perez (verified owner) –
Melissa Long (verified owner) –
Lisa Le (verified owner) –
Desiree Mcmillan (verified owner) –
Megan Hooper (verified owner) –
Patricia Lewis DDS (verified owner) –
Selena Gonzalez (verified owner) –