Butterfly Japan Foot Peel Mask rejuvenates skin. Moreover, it is pain-free foot mask that removes cracked, callused, dry skin to reveal new, baby-like skin.
Table of Contents
It includes 1 foil bag with 1 pair of socks for a single use.
How to use Butterfly Japan Foot Peel Mask
- Thoroughly wash feet in warm water, exfoliate if necessary.
- Dry feet, then remove masks from packaging and wear as socks, with normal socks over the masks. Wear for up to two hours (30 mins for sensitive skin).
- Remove mask, then, rinse feet thoroughly with water.
- Wait for peeling (can take up to 15 days). You can use another mask after 7 days to expedite the peeling process.
- After peeling starts, soak feet nightly in warm water and vinegar. Gently exfoliate to remove dead skin. DO NOT PEEL. Do not use lotion or moisturizer on feet until after peeling process is complete.
- Restart the process 20-30 days after peeling is complete to achieve results you desire.
NOTE: You may feel tingling or warming sensations while wearing the masks. Remove socks immediately if you feel any burning.
DO NOT USE IF…
- Feet are recently peeled
- Feet have cuts/wounds
- You are allergic to alcohol
- You have extremely dry skin
- Under 18 years of age.
Where is Butterfly Foot Peel Mask Made?
Made in Japan.