Green Mask Stick is friendly and easy to use. As you will not need to use hand or brush to apply on your skin. The product adopts the design of rotating head. This makes it more convenient to use and cleaner because you will not use your hand. The texture is fine and smooth, easy to spread and easy to apply. The Green mask stick contains green tea extract. Hence, it can effectively clean the skin pores, deeply clean up skin dirt, adjust the skin’s water and oil balance, replenish skin moisture, and nourish the skin.
Green Mask Stick Benefits
- Clean oil control.
- Absorbs grease.
- Gentle hydration.
- Repairs skin.
- It can treat skin problems such as:
- It is a stick and friendly to use. Because there is no need to apply by hand or brush.
- Moreover, it is made up of natural ingredients like green leave and oil.
- This stick mask can absorb excess oil and remove dead cells from your skin.
- Additionally, it can prevent acne and improve skin complexion.
- This mask can clean your skin thoroughly and cleanse your pores, plus unclogs them.
- It can be used as a moisturizer because it can nourish your skin.
- This mask is a smearing clay mask to apply to the skin.
- Small and light. In other words, easy to carry.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Finally, it is suitable for carrying out at home, travel, business trip, etc.
How to Use Green Mask Stick
- Spin out the paste.
- Then apply evenly to the face.
- Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes.
- After it dries, rinse with water. Or you can use wet napkin to remove the mask.
Interval time for using Green Mask Stick:
- Oily skin. Recommended use interval is 2-3 times a week.
- Dry skin. Recommended use interval is 1-2 times a week.
- Mixed skin (combination skin). It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week for T-zone. Besides, 1-2 times a week for U-zone.
- Normal skin. Once a week is recommended.