Out of our experience, the pros of rejuvenating set outweigh much the cons. Actually, you can overcome the cons of rejuvenating set if you follow the instruction of use and be patient. Let’s delve into the details of the pros and cons of using rejuvenating set.
Table of Contents
Pros of rejuvenating set
Rejuvenating set is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. As a result, the skin that grows back is smoother.
Dead skin cells will be shed while using rejuvenating set. These dead skin cells are the culprit of the dark look skin. Thus, using rejuvenating set will help dramatically give whiter, brighter and more glowing look.
Rejuvenating set is developed mainly for the treatment and prevention of acne (blackheads, whiteheads and pimples). It works well for other skin problems too. Such as:
- Dark patches. In other words, it’s known as hyperpigmentation. It is a common, usually harmless condition in which patches of skin become darker in color than the normal surrounding skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin. Rejuvenating set will even out your skin tone and finally the hyperpigmentation will fade away.
- Large pores. Pores are tiny openings in the skin that release oils and sweat. They’re also connected to your hair follicles. If your pores appear larger, it may be because of acne, increased sebum production which causes oily skin, sun damage and noncomedogenic makeup. By using rejuvenating set, it will eventually shrink your pores.
- Sagging skin. Collagen and elastin, the compounds that give skin its youthful shape and appearance, reduce production as you age, leading to saggy, loose skin. While the aging process can‘t be reversed, you can dramatically reduce the effects with using rejuvenating set. This is the main reason why we advise to rub rejuvenating cream in an upwards motion to push the skin up and give yourself a small face-lift.
- Acne scars. No matter how big or disgusting your pimple looks. NEVER POP YOUR ZITS! If you do, you will be left with deep scars for a long time. Most of the time, those reddish or brownish acne marks that are left behind after pimples clear up will fade with no need for treatment. If not, the good thing is that rejuvenating set peels away layers of dead, dull skin. Thus, making the scars shallower.
- Rough skin. Rough skin can be the result of dryness or a buildup of dead skin cells. A combination of exfoliation and hydration can help improve rough bumpy skin. Fortunately, rejuvenating set will peel dead skin cells. Therefore, your skin will be smooth and clear as a baby’s skin.
Cons of rejuvenating set
Rejuvenating set can cause side effects such as:
- Thin skin. Overusing rejuvenating set causes your skin to be thin. Thin skin means that your skin will be sensitive and cannot protect itself from external factors that impact skin negatively such as clogging make-ups, pollution, sun rays, extreme heat, etc.
- Skin barrier impairment. Skin barrier is part of your skin that contains lots of natural ingredients that keep out bacteria, allergens, and maintains moisture. Overusing rejuvenating set can result in damaging this barrier and causing skin reactions.
- Redness, scabbing and swelling. Some users will experience redness, scabbing and swelling while using rejuvenating set which will alleviate over time of use. This is very normal as dead skin cells have to be peeled to make room for new skin to grow in its place.
- Changes in skin color. A rejuvenating set can cause skin to become darker than normal (hyperpigmentation) during using. But don’t worry! Your skin will turn up whiter and clearer after you finish using.
- Stinging. You might feel mild stinging while applying.
- Your skin will be red, tight, irritated or swollen. Follow the directions for sun protection and cleansing. And, avoid picking, rubbing or scratching your skin.
- Skin purging. Your skin may flare up with pimples while using rejuvenating set. This could be due to skin purging. When your skin is adjusting to the new product, and persevering with the product will eventually make your skin better. In fact, the sudden crop of pimples means that it’s working as intended. Learn more about skin purging when you read our article: PURGING VS BREAKOUTS: WHEN TO DITCH YOUR SKINCARE
After reading the above, you are supposed to become familiar with all pros and cons of rejuvenating set. You can overcome the cons while using the rejuvenating set simply by following the instruction of use. And you can also avoid the cons of rejuvenating set caused by overusing by contacting a specialist who has experience to recommend for you if you need to use rejuvenating set again or stop. You can check our article made for this matter here: When Can I Use Rejuvenating Set Again?
Also, you can check out our recommended rejuvenating sets on our Facebook page.
Need more information? No problem! Don’t hesitate to drop a comment below and we shall answer you ASAP.
2 thoughts on “Pros And Cons Of Rejuvenating Set”
Hi…my concern is related to one of the cons. The effect of the rejuv set after 10 days using it is very tight skin especially my neck part and its dark rough sting feeling and itchy to the bone. I don’t know if I should continue using the rejuv set or stop it now? I’m really worried because as I look my face and neck it really got worst.
It is normal. The most important tip to keep in mind while using rejuvenating set is stay away from sun and use sunscreen as always, in addition to renewing sunscreen application as long as you are exposed to sun. Secondly, the neck part is always in friction and the skin there is thin. So, you ought to use it there carefully and sparingly.
You can check the following article as well: How to Stop Skin Rejuvenating Set
Recent article: SY Glow Triple Whitening Lotion SPF 80 200ml