LS BL Cream product is an effective skin lightening cream. It lightens dark spots and scars. Also, it is effective on Skin Fungal Infections.
LS BL Cream Benefits
It treats the following skin conditions:
- An-An Ringworm
- Athlete’s foot (Tinea pedis)
- Jock itch (Tinea cruris)
- Ringworm (Tinea corporis)
- Face Fungus (Tinea faciei)
- Tinea Versicolor
- Fungal Nail Infections
- Fungal Hair Infections
- Viral infections such as herpes and chicken pox.
- Pregnant and lactating women.
Each gram contains:
- 10mg of Ketoconazole
- 0.5mg of Clobetasol Propionate.
How to Use LS BL Cream
- Firstly, cleanse the area where you want to apply BL cream with a suitable soap. Preferably, use LS BL Soap.
- For best results, use this cream after shower.
- Secondly, after cleansing your face, apply BL cream directly to affected area 1 to 2 times per day.
- Do not use longer than one (1) month.
- If you use this cream on face, armpit, groin and genital skin. Do not use longer than two (2) weeks.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes such as the mouth, nose, etc.
- If you experience burning sensation, swelling, etc., discontinue use.
- No long-term or large scale use.
- Infants and children may use with caution.
- It should be stored in a dark place and keep away from sunlight
- The storage temperature ranges between 10 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- For External Use Only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep the container tightly close.
Where is LS BL Cream Made?